[Gluster-users] Native GlusterFS Client with the new Gluster Storage Platform

Andrew Mitry amitry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:07:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have successfully installed the Gluster Storage Platform with a volume
(volume1) and also setup a client machine (Ubuntu) with GlusterFS 3.0 FUSE
Client, I've tried creating a volume file locally on the client with the
following settings:

volume client

type protocol/client
option transport-type tcp
option remote-host 192.168.123.10
option remote-subvolume volume1

end-volume

The file system doesn't mount and I get this error in the logs:

 glusterfs: error while getting volume file from server 192.168.123.10

Also, what is the suername/password to access the Gluster Storage Platform
via SSH?

Thanks,
Andrew