[Gluster-users] Live CD or alternative format to Live USB stick

Nicholas Ferguson nferguson at nephilacapital.com
Fri Dec 11 14:02:33 UTC 2009

Good Morning,

First, let me congratulate the developers and community support on a
great product and an impressive release milestone.

I am very eager to try Gluster Storage Platform on some ESX based
virtual machines.  I have no method of using the bootable USB to
accomplish this.

Are there any plan on creating a bootable Live CD for installation and
or releasing and ESX based VMDK?

Again, congratulations, great work!

Nicholas

The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is confidential and
for use by the addressee only. Any use, disclosure, reproduction, modification
or distribution of the contents of this e-mail, or any part thereof, other than
by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your
computer.

This email is for information purposes only, nothing contained herein constitutes
an offer to sell or buy securities, as such an offer may only be made from a
properly authorized offering document.

Although Nephila Capital attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it
does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of viruses.