[Gluster-users] client-side cpu usage, performance issue

John Madden jmadden at ivytech.edu
Mon Dec 7 17:47:15 UTC 2009

> Thank you for sharing information about you setup. Is the application
> you are using, something that we can easily setup and use for
> generating more diagnostics inhouse at Gluster ?

I suppose.  It's Horde, a PHP-based groupware suite.  I've got two
Apache nodes load-balanced using glusterfs as their php sessions store
plus shared data (temp files, misc app data) with the sessions store
being the hard-hit service.  When I crank up the incoming user rate,
(causing new sessions to be created and then read), things get wonky as
explained before.

John

--
John Madden