[Gluster-users] Replication and Distribution behavior

Yi Ling lingyi.pro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 02:55:17 UTC 2009

hi,mike~~

it's right according to you configuration.

because you made pair1 and pair2 set to "distribution", the data/file you
scp to /gluster mount point will store in pair1 or pair2, which means that
there wouldn't be 4 copies of data in all 4 nodes ath the same time.

you could try to copy more files into /gluster. you would find that there
will be some files stored in pair1 (node1 and node2), and other files stored
in pair2.

try more translators~~~

Yi Ling