[Gluster-users] extreme slow recover rate

Wei Dong wdong.pku at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:35:46 UTC 2009

I also tested the read throughput under the same setting, only change
"stat path" to "cp path /dev/null".  The aggregate throughput is also <
50 images/second.  I'm also sure that the network is not saturated.  We
are running some other web crawling task at the same time and the per
node read traffic is less than 50Mbit.

I'm I simply using too many nodes?

- Wei