[Gluster-users] Interesting experiment

Hiren Joshi josh at moonfruit.com
Wed Aug 19 16:30:43 UTC 2009

You're right, the raid gives me great (SSD type) performance!

This is interesting, I'm on a gigabit network and it looks like it's
maxing out....

when I dd a 1Gig file:
about 180000 kbits/sec
When I dd 1000 1M files:
about 80000 kbits/sec

Is it worth bonding? This look like I'm maxing out the network
connection.