[Gluster-users] Performance

Hiren Joshi josh at moonfruit.com
Thu Aug 13 08:31:05 UTC 2009

What are the advantages of XFS over ext3 (which I'm currently using)? My
fear with XFS when selecting a filesystem was that it's not as active or
as well supported as ext3 and if things go wrong, how easy would it be
to recover?

I have 6 x 1TB disks in a hardware raid 6 with battery backup and UPS,
it's now just the performance I need to get sorted...