[Gluster-users] Performance

Hiren Joshi josh at moonfruit.com
Thu Aug 13 08:27:30 UTC 2009

We've had large ext3 filesystems go readonly (underlying hardware
problem) and recovery can take a days.

For this I'm using ext3 as well and as it's a raid 6 disk (hardware
raided) I can probably get away with 4X1TB. But I'm currently
experiencing bad performance on a single brick that's not mirrored.....