[Gluster-users] FUSE

Harshavardhana harsha at gluster.com
Wed Aug 5 18:38:46 UTC 2009

Hi Nathan,

     fuse-2.8.0pre3 is required by glusterfs for libfuse dependency, but
fuse-2.8.0pre3 doesn't provide kernel module, instead should be used from
the kernel itself.  Also fuse-2.8.0pre3 is in compliance with the kernel
module released with upstream fuse kernel module API.

Regards
--
Harshavardhana
Gluster - http://www.gluster.com