[Gluster-users] glusterfs and samba (file-max limit reached)

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Tue Apr 28 16:13:02 UTC 2009

Anand Avati wrote:
>>> what is the git commit id of the snapshot you are using?
>> I' updated to head, now the fd issue seems gone, autoheal is gone as well,
>> apparently...
>
> can you please explain what you mean by autoheal being gone as well?

I have a setup with 2 replicate over 3 bricks

each node holds a pair of brick.

a node got offline for outside issues and during the usage a second one
got offline because of the fd leak.

now everything is online and the content of a directory present just on
the node that remained online doesn't show up, I don't see any message
about autohealing being triggered.

same happens with other files that shown up as the older copy present on
the node being offline the most time.

I'm not sure what is exactly wrong.

--

Luca Barbato