[Gluster-users] AFR performance killer

Marko gluster at sopca.com
Thu Apr 16 08:44:38 UTC 2009

It's physically 4 SATA disks, connected via 3ware RAID controller
configured as RAID 1+0.
On this RAID10 I have one big LVM volume from which I allocated Logical
Volumes to Xen guests.

I must point out that this is my staging environment. I can't put it in
production yet. I must get some satisfactory
results first.

In production GlusterFS will reside on a bunch of servers with 2 HDDs
with software mirror.

Regards,
Marko