[Gluster-users] AFR trouble in glusterfs

glusterfs glusterfs at 126.com
Thu Apr 2 07:34:18 UTC 2009

在2009-04-02?15:25:39,"Anand?Avati"?<avati at gluster.com>?写道:
>>?Yes,?Thanks,?I?correct?this?wrong.
>>?I?done?the?AFR?function?again,?but?the?self-heal?function?is?still?invalid.
>>

>Any?reason?why?you?are?configuring?for?the?change-log?(xattrs)?not?to
>be?written??Self?heal?depends?on?the?existence?of?the?change-logs?to
>operate?properly.
>
>Avati

I need to create a change-log file for the self-heal?  I didn't find any change-log file in my system from glusterfs.
I think system should automatic process (create and maintain) the change-log and don't need I to process it, right?
Sorry, I use the self-heal function as first time, so if I have any wrong, please let me know .

Thanks.