[Gluster-users] AFR trouble in glusterfs

glusterfs glusterfs at 126.com
Thu Apr 2 07:28:28 UTC 2009

I append some information to a file under mountpoint after A-server down
then I restart the A-server
But the new append information is display as "@" in this file.

If the "self-heal" function is ok, I think the file should be can be display as normal  and file content is last change information, And A-server, B-server has some file and file content.

But now the file in B-server is last change information and file content is ok,
the file in A-server, the new append information be display as "@"

在2009-04-02 15:11:01,Steve <steeeeeveee at gmx.net> 写道: