[Gluster-users] changes between 1.3.10 and 1.3.12 ?

Daniel Maher dma+gluster at witbe.net
Tue Sep 23 12:59:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I don't suppose somebody could summarise the changes between 1.3.10 and
1.3.12, eh ?  The changelog in tla contains references to patch levels
only, which - while useful in their own regard - comes across as
somewhat difficult to immediately correlate between release version numbers.

Actaully, if somebody could just tell me which patch references relate
to which release number, that would be a good starting point too. :)

--
Daniel Maher <dma+gluster AT witbe DOT net>