[Gluster-users] Poor performance with AFR

Chandranshu . chandranshu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:37:08 UTC 2008

Hi Stefan,

We have been trying to optimize Glusterfs on our network and our results
match your previous results. After reading your post, I tried removing AFR
but our performances are still poor as compared to NFS (particulalrly for
small files). Could you please post your new volume spec file and/or any
other improvements that you made to any of the layers? That'll be very
helpful.

Thanks and regards
Chandranshu