[Gluster-users] GlusterFS suddenly started crashing

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Mon Sep 15 03:33:28 UTC 2008

are you using the system fuse or gluster fuse?

what os versions/fuse versions are you using?

did you do any os/fuse upgrades recently?

I've been having some similar problems.  The gluster devs are working
on some test scenarios to figure out what's going on, but my
suspicions are that it's more of a fuse related issue than gluster
itself, but I dunno.

I'm sure the above info will be helpful in debugging.