[Gluster-users] GlusterFS to store our databases

mohan L l.mohanphy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:23:44 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I am new to GlusterFS .Last week i installed it in two machines and tested
it .it works fine for me.
I want to  test GlusterFS to store our databases from our  search engine
MyISAM  (I have to setup and test  cluster storage) , with GlusterFS. I am
searchig related document ,but i can't get any usefull document related to
my work .concurrent read  and scalibility is my main goal.can any one help
me ?some related links and documents  or some clear idea whrere and how to
start my process .i have five Linux fedora core 9 Installed box for testing
perpose .

Thanks &Rg
L.mohan