[Gluster-users] answer Re: AFR recovery question

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Fri Oct 10 10:46:34 UTC 2008

just a quick status for anyone who cares.

once the find seemed to work properly for a few directories I
remounted both servers with the proper AFR confi and they seem to be
working just fine.  auto-healing serverB as appropriate and sever1
getting updated when a file on serverb is updated.

:)