[Gluster-users] cluster/afr not mirroring 100%?

Marian Marinov mm at yuhu.biz
Fri Oct 10 09:29:58 UTC 2008

Hello Jason,

This behavior is normal since with AFR files are transfered on the other nodes
only when they are requested from them.
So in order to have the files replicated you should do find . in /home/export
on all remote nodes.

For more information please read this article:
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Understanding_AFR_Translator

Regards
Marian