[Gluster-users] How to debug unify self-heal ?

Will Rouesnel electricitylikesme at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:54:06 UTC 2008

My ongoing saga in trying to get unify to work consistently across all my
files - does anyone know what the best way to debug the file accesses going
on on my bricks would be? Running glusterfs in debug mode doesn't appear to
yield any useful information - what's concerning me is I can't tell whether
gluster tries to access the files on the brick and fails (and hence doesn't
show them up in the unify view) and if that's the case, at what level is it
failing?

- Will