[Gluster-users] Why does glusterfs not automatically fix these kinds of problems?

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Wed Oct 1 18:50:53 UTC 2008

I dont know for sure, but my guess is that these files dont have the
gluster extended attributes on them so it might be loosing it's mind over that.
if you move them and copy them back into the gluster mounted
filesystem, does that fix the problem?

when you use unison, you're not using the underlying filesystem, but
you're using the gluster mount, correct?

I think gluster doesn't like when the underlying filesystem is acted
on directly.