[Gluster-users] How can I keep glusterfs providing service to customer when client fail over ?

baggio liu baggioss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:40:37 UTC 2008

Hi gurus,
    I try to use *Setting up AFR on two servers with client side
replication<http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Setting_up_AFR_on_two_servers_with_client_side_replication>
* in our project, two storage are config with afr in client. And in the case
of client crash, customer will be out of service.How can I write spec vol to
implement the client failover??
   Another question, as we know, glusterfs load spec vol when it starts. And
I want to add a vol(may be a disk) to config file, restart is necessary. How
can I do to keep glusterfs providing service to customer when I add new
volume???

Thanks & regards
Baggio
2008.6.24.