[Gluster-users] AFR replication after primary node comes up

Gábri Máté gabri.mate at fotex.net
Thu Jun 12 11:16:41 UTC 2008

Dear List,

please reply directly to my add, because i'm not on the list currently.

I'm testing glusterfs with a 3 machine setup (2 servers exporting a
partition and a client AFR-ing them) and found out, that if the first
server goes down and i create a new file, then the first server comes
up again i can't see that new file on the client.
Is there a way to make the first server aware of the new files which
got created while it was down? It is really important in a high-
availability context, because right now the first server is the
weakest link in the redundancy.

Thank You for your reply!
-------
Gábri Máté                   Fotexnet Kft.
Rendszergazda                http://www.fotexnet.hu
gabri.mate at fotex.net      email: info at fotex.net
Tel: +36 30 867 6160      Fax: +36 1 487 5586