[Gluster-users] software raid performance

Daniel Jordan Bambach dan at lateral.net
Thu Jun 12 18:19:33 UTC 2008

Heya Matt,

as per Anands mail to me on the 5th June, much performance can be
gained by combining the server definitions into the client config and
not running glusterfsd at all.

I set this up and saw some improvements, but unfortunately there is
still an outstanding issue about getting the two machines to connect
to each other properly - I was hoping that Anand might be able to help
out on that, but he doesn't seem to have been around recently.

D.