[Gluster-users] Abnormally large number of Open files with Glusterfs

Chandranshu . chandranshu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:09:59 UTC 2008

Hi Avati,

1. `glusterfs --version` gives following output.
glusterfs 1.3.8 built on May 14 2008 17:16:06
Repository revision: glusterfs--mainline--2.5--patch-760
Copyright (c) 2006, 2007, 2008 Z RESEARCH Inc. <http://www.zresearch.com>

2. No, the large number of open fds were seen on only one machine. The other
machine had very small number of FDs (1156 only).

Regards
Chandranshu