[Gluster-users] GlusterFS process take very many memory

Барынин Константин (aka_Red=5FLion) red_lion at inbox.ru
Wed Dec 17 19:40:29 UTC 2008

Gluster crush only if it killed by ommkiller. I look what memory in depend of opened fd - in my install open files VERY lot and increase (fd not closing?).

Now i not use gluster until this problem not solved (cluster can normaly work just 3 hour, after it making very slow :( ), but i cat make test polygon for you if this need.