[Gluster-users] Problem with extended attributes and AFR

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Mon Dec 8 14:02:48 UTC 2008

Lior,

Can you see if  - getfattr  -d -m ".*" <file>
dumps anything before selfheal?

can you confirm if xattrs are working properly by using
setfattr/getfattr commands?

If everything looks fine, define "option debug on" in AFR subvolume
and start the glusterfs client with "-L DEBUG" and send the logs that
get logged when you "cat" the file.

Thanks
Krishna