[Gluster-users] attempt to run ldap/zimbra on glusterfs fails

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Thu Dec 4 19:36:35 UTC 2008

On the client I have this:

2008-12-02 06:26:43 W [fuse-bridge.c:398:fuse_entry_cbk] glusterfs-fuse:
854196: (34) / => 1 Rehashing 0/0

On the servers I don't have any logs. Not for the current config I
mailed already.

Fir the time I did the rsync, then attempt to start zimbra, there is no
logs entries.

I had meant to say, I'll turn on debug logging tonight.

Is it safe to try 1.4 if it is not in general release?