[Gluster-users] attempt to run ldap/zimbra on glusterfs fails

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Thu Dec 4 17:25:57 UTC 2008

  subvolumes gluster1-wb
end-volume

volume server
   type protocol/server
   option transport-type tcp/server
   option auth.ip.gluster1.allow 10.*
   subvolumes gluster1-ra
end-volume

If you'd like a complete openldap error, I'll have to do another attempt
tonight. Previously, I had not used the posix-locks, io-threads,
write-behind, or read-ahead. My first attempt was with a server config
that looked like this:

volume gluster1
   type storage/posix
   option directory /export/gluster1
end-volume

volume server
   type protocol/server
   option transport-type tcp/server
   option auth.ip.gluster1.allow 10.*
   subvolumes gluster1
end-volume

But with the error from ldap, I thought that posix-locks might be needed.