[Gluster-users] help, chmod g+s FOLDER doesn't make sense under glusterfs

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Tue Aug 26 04:56:41 UTC 2008

I ran into a similar problem.  I use XFS on the back end.  I modified:
/etc/udev/rules.d/99-fuse.rules
changed the mode to 0666

this seemed to solve the problem.