[Gluster-users] Still having problems with non-healing files

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Sat Aug 2 18:13:35 UTC 2008

As far as I know.. autoheal is part of the AFR translator.

if you want to mirror across those servers.  (i'd do this on the
server config, but you can do it on the client) then you need to add
an afr translator to mirror some of your storage bricks and then
unify your afr volumes

Keith