[Gluster-users] glusterfs debug build

Gaurav Garg ggarg at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 10:01:52 UTC 2016

Hi jayakrishnan,

where do you want to get debug message, in cli logs or glusterd logs or others ?

for getting debug logs at cli side you need to run command by providing "--log-level=DEBUG" option. for eg:
#gluster volume --log-level=DEBUG status

for getting debug logs at glusterd side you need to run glusterd by providing -LDEBUG option. for eg:
#glusterd -LDEBUG

for getting debug logs at server/client side you need to do:
#gluster volume set <VOLNAME> client-log-level/brick-log-level DEBUG

thanks,

~Gaurav