BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:Zimbra-Calendar-Provider VERSION:2.0 METHOD:REQUEST BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:America/New_York BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:19710101T020000 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;WKST=MO;INTERVAL=1;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU TZNAME:EST END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:19710101T020000 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;WKST=MO;INTERVAL=1;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU TZNAME:EDT END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT UID:41493a0c-c0cd-457a-b649-d8f58feccd92 SUMMARY:Gluster Infrastructure IRC Meeting LOCATION:#gluster-meeting on freenode ATTENDEE;CN=gluster-infra;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TR UE:mailto:gluster-infra@gluster.org ORGANIZER;CN=John Mark Walker:mailto:johnmark@redhat.com DTSTART;TZID="America/New_York":20120809T220000 DTEND;TZID="America/New_York":20120809T230000 STATUS:CONFIRMED CLASS:PUBLIC X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INTENDEDSTATUS:BUSY TRANSP:OPAQUE LAST-MODIFIED:20120809T223519Z DTSTAMP:20120809T223519Z SEQUENCE:0 DESCRIPTION:The following is a new meeting request:\n\nSubject: Gluster Infr astructure IRC Meeting \nOrganizer: "John Mark Walker" \n\nLocation: #gluster-meeting on freenode \nTime: Thursday\, August 9\, 20 12\, 10:00:00 PM - 11:00:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern\n \nInvitees: gl uster-infra@gluster.org \n\n\n*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*\n\nCome one\, come all\, t o the Gluster infrastructure meeting in #gluster-meeting on freenode.\n\nAs many of you have probably noticed\, there are many glaring items we need to take care of in order for the Gluster project to be more successful. We want to make it easier for new users and developers to understand GlusterFS conc epts and reduce the learning curve. Part of this means building out docs. We ll\, that's actually a major part of it. But there's also the aspect of our gluster.org web properties and how best to utilize them. To that end\, we're establishing this project to get the ball rolling in these areas. \n\n\nWe will discuss all or some of the following topics:\n\n1. Setting the scope of the infrastructure project\n2. Documentation update\n3. Web infrastructure update\n 3a. What should we do with the existing web site(s) going forward \n\n\nBy the end of this meeting\, we should have consensus on each of the i tems above\, and a plan of attack. \n\nBut first\, lay out your thoughts on the above items\, and whatever else you would like to add to the agenda.\n\n Thanks\,\nJM X-ALT-DESC;FMTTYPE=text/html:

The following is a new meeting request:

\n\n

\n\nGluster Infrastructure IRC Meeting \n\n\n

\n

Subject:
Organize r:"John Mark Walker" <\;johnmark@redhat.com>\;
\n\n
Location:#gluster -meeting on freenode
Time:Thursday\, August 9\, 2012\, 10:00:00 PM - 11:00:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern\n
\n

\n\n\n
Invitees:gluster-infra@gluster.org
\n

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

Come one\, come all\, to the Gluster infrastructure meeting in # gluster-meeting on freenode.

As many of you have probably noticed\, t here are many glaring items we need to take care of in order for the Gluster project to be more successful. We want to make it easier for new users and developers to understand GlusterFS concepts and reduce the learning curve. P art of this means building out docs. Well\, that's actually a major part of it. But there's also the aspect of our gluster.org web properties and how be st to utilize them. To that end\, we're establishing this project to get the ball rolling in these areas.


We will discuss all or some of the following topics:

1. Setting the scope of the infrastructure project
2. Documentation update
3. Web infrastructure update
 \; 3a. What should we do with the existing web site(s) going forward


By the end of this meeting\, we should have consensus on each of the items abov e\, and a plan of attack.

But first\, lay out your thoughts on the a bove items\, and whatever else you would like to add to the agenda.

T hanks\,
JM BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT5M DESCRIPTION:Reminder END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR