[Gluster-infra] Follow-up note. Github migration planning meeting 23-Jan-2020

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Mon Feb 3 05:34:30 UTC 2020

Please note the meeting details and attached to this note is the file
to add to the calendar.

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 16:45, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<sankarshan at kadalu.io> wrote:

[snip]

> In preparation for the next meeting in 2 week's time (06-Feb,
> tentatively) , the following items would be reasonably ready for
> discussion. sankarshan will set up the next and subsequent meetings.
>
> + a proposed workflow including patch merge model. Amar had an earlier
> proposal and he'll review the necessity to refresh it in light of best
> practices from other projects such as Ansible

I think it might be more appropriate to have this as an issue and
tracked. I'll get that in prior to our meeting.

--
sankarshan at kadalu.io | TZ: UTC+0530
kadalu.io : Making it easy to provision storage in k8s!