[Gluster-infra] [automated-testing] What is the current state of the Glusto test framework in upstream?

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 09:33:21 UTC 2019

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019, 3:53 AM Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:

> What I am essentially looking to understand is whether there are
> regular Glusto runs and whether the tests receive refreshes. However,
> if there is no available Glusto service running upstream - that is a
> whole new conversation.

I'm* still trying to get it running properly on my simple Vagrant+Ansible
setup[1].
Right now I'm installing Gluster + Glusto + creating bricks, pool and a
volume in ~3m on my latop.

Once I do get it fully working, we'll get to make it work faster, clean it
up and and see how can we get code coverage.

Unless there's an alternative to the whole framework that I'm not aware of?
Surely for most of the positive paths, we can (and perhaps should) use the
the Gluster Ansible modules.
Y.

[1] https://github.com/mykaul/vg
* with an intern's help.