[Gluster-infra] Softserve is up and running

Deepshikha Khandelwal dkhandel at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 08:55:52 UTC 2019

Hello folks,

Softserve is deployed back today with AWS stack to loan centos machines for
regression testing. I've tested them a few times today to confirm it works
as expected. In the past, Softserve[1] machines would be a clean Centos 7
image. Now, we have an AMI image with all the dependencies installed and
*almost* setup to run regressions. It just needs a few steps run on them
and we have a simplified playbook that will setup *just* those steps. The
instructions are on softserve wiki[2]

Please let us know if you face troubles by filing a bug.[3]
[1]: https://softserve.gluster.org/
[2]: https://github.com/gluster/softserve
/wiki/Running-Regressions-on-loaned-Softserve-instances
[3]:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=GlusterFS&component=project-infrastructure

Thanks,
Deepshikha