[Gluster-infra] Lot of 'centos7-regression' failures

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 14:39:12 UTC 2019

Le jeudi 07 mars 2019 à 18:47 +0530, Amar Tumballi Suryanarayan a
écrit :
> And it is happening with 'failed to determine' the job... anything
> different in jenkins ?

No, we didn't touch to jenkins as far as I know, besides removing nigel
from a group on a github this morning.

> Also happening with regression-full-run
>
> Would be good to resolve sooner, so we can get in many patches which
> are blocking releases.

Can you give a bit more information, like which execution exactly ?

For example:
https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-on-demand-full-run/255/ is
what you are speaking of ?

(as I do not see the exact string you pointed, I am not sure that's the
issue)