[Gluster-infra] Upgrade of some builder nodes to F30

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 07:51:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

as per request (and since F28 is EOL or soon to be), I will give a try
at adding a Fedora 30 node to the build cluster.

So if you see anything suspicious on the builder49 node once it is
back, please tell.

The plan is to add the node, then replay some job on it to see if they
are ok, then add a few more nodes, and switch the job for good, rince,
repeat.

For now, the system is blocked at step 1: "fix our playbook broken yet
again by a ansible upgrade".

Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure