[Gluster-infra] Jenkins security reboot for plugins

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 13:06:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

a jenkins plugin upgrade is planned. There is a setting "download and
reboot once there is no jobs running", so I hope that with any luck,
this will work (first time I used the option, so I hope this will not
create issue with Gerrit).

Also, after a java upgrade on the underlying platform, a dozen or so of
jobs seems to have disappeared. Jenkins agent seems to break when a
minor version of the rpm is installed (like the main jenkins
server...), the issue should now be mitigated as well (ansible to send
a signal, and let jenkins reconnect to the builder).

Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure