[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] rebal-all-nodes-migrate.t always fails now

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 06:45:19 UTC 2019

Le jeudi 04 avril 2019 à 18:24 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le jeudi 04 avril 2019 à 19:10 +0300, Yaniv Kaul a écrit :
> > I'm not convinced this is solved. Just had what I believe is a
> > similar
> > failure:
> >
> > *00:12:02.532* A dependency job for rpc-statd.service failed. See
> > 'journalctl -xe' for details.*00:12:02.532* mount.nfs: rpc.statd is
> > not running but is required for remote locking.*00:12:02.532*
> > mount.nfs: Either use '-o nolock' to keep locks local, or start
> > statd.*00:12:02.532* mount.nfs: an incorrect mount option was
> > specified
> >
> > (of course, it can always be my patch!)
> >
> > https://build.gluster.org/job/centos7-regression/5384/console
>
> same issue, different builder (206). I will check them all, as the
> issue is more widespread than I expected (or it did popup since last
> time I checked).

Deepshika did notice that the issue came back on one server
(builder202) after a reboot, so the rpcbind issue is not related to the
network initscript one, so the RCA continue.

We are looking for another workaround involving fiddling with the
socket (until we find why it do use ipv6 at boot, but not after, when
ipv6 is disabled).

Maybe we could run the test suite on a node without all the ipv6
disabling to see if that cause a issue ?