[Gluster-infra] Upgrade of the infra

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 15:34:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

so F29 is out, and RHEL 7.6 too (so Centos 7.6 should be out soon). And
Freebsd 12 is supposed to arrive in 1 month.

On F29 side, I already did upgrade most of the infra, without service
interruption thanks to proper HA. It was so fast that even nagios
didn't ping me.

What is left is the few Fedora builders (we need to decide if/when we
want to upgrade).

On the EL side, we will likely upgrade and reboot as soon as Centos is
out. It will imply some downtime (neither gerrit nor jenkins are
replicated), so we will have to coordinate that.

On Freebsd side, we will likely upgrade, and switch the builder as non
voting, unless I manage to find the time to install a new builder.