[Gluster-infra] Infra Update for the last 2 weeks
nigelb at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 13:56:27 UTC 2018
I meant to send this out on Monday, but it's been a busy few days.
* The infra pieces of distributed regression are now complete. A big shout
out to Deepshikha for driving this and Ramky for his help in get this to
* The GD2 containers and CSI container builds work now. We still don't know
why it broke or why it started working again. We're tracking this in a
* Gluster-Infra now has a Sentry.io account, so we discover issues with
softserve or fstat very quickly and are able to debug it very quickly.
* We're restarting our efforts to get a nightly Glusto job going and are
running into test failures. Currently debugging them for actual failures vs
* The infra team has been assisting gluster-ansible on and off to help them
build out a set of tests. This has been going steady and now waiting on
Infra team to setup CI with Centos-CI team.
* From this sprint on, we're going to be spending some time triaging out
the infra bugs so they're assigned and in the correct state.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-infra