[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] Weekly Untriaged Bugs

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 07:57:28 UTC 2018

Le lundi 01 octobre 2018 à 07:37 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay a
écrit :
> On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 7:15 AM <jenkins at build.gluster.org> wrote:
> >

> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1625501 / project-infrastructure: gd2
> > smoke tests fail with cannot create directory ‘/var/lib/glusterd’:
> > Permission denied
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1626453 / project-infrastructure:
> > glusterd2-containers nightly job failing
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1627624 / project-infrastructure: Run
> > gd2-smoke only after smoke passes
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1631390 / project-infrastructure: Run
> > smoke and regression on a patch only after passing clang-format job
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1633497 / project-infrastructure:
> > Unable to subscribe to upstream mailing list.
>
> Some of these have on-going commentary but are in NEW, perhaps they
> should be in ASSIGNED.

Since we are not participating in the usual bug triage process (afaik),
I think the right solution should rather to exclude infra bugs from the
list/check.

This is not the first problem we have due to the sharing of product
field in bugzilla, it also happen when bugs get closed, etc :/