[Gluster-infra] Fwd: Query regarding coverity scan

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 12:35:12 UTC 2018

On 03/15/2018 04:53 AM, Nigel Babu wrote:
> Hi Kaleb,
>
> Do you know what's going wrong with Coverity jobs?

disk filled up due to a bug in clang-analyze script. Nobody noticed that
that's been broken for even longer. :-(

bug fixed, disk cleaned up, coverity runs corrected.

Are we getting closer to having a day-to-day delta coverity test in
jenkins? Or a per-patch delta test?

ISTR you saying (or hearing through the grapevine) that you have a
script that compares two coverity reports and finds the new defects? If
you do, would you share that with me please?