[Gluster-infra] New web proxy for our web application

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 15:41:12 UTC 2018

Le lundi 26 février 2018 à 18:07 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> I finally managed to complete the deployment of a High Availiability
> reverse proxy for server hosted in the community cage[1]. While the
> switch should be invisible to everybody, and likely bring nothing
> (except resilience and a better architecture on the system, and maybe
> more reason for me to complain about glusterd [2]), I plan to switch
> the web applications one by one from the old reverse proxy to the new
> one. Main website and download would not be impacted by that.
>

> So next week, I will start by changing fstat.gluster.org, see how it
> go, and start to switch others. So if you see anything weird with
> fstat.gluster.org, please ping me on irc.

So, since we had not much trouble with the tests, and since Nigel
really wanted to have SSL for docs.gluster.org, we now have
docs.gluster.org on the proxy and in SSL.

It should be totally painless, but since we still depend on RH IT dns,
and since one of the DNS server is lagging, people might still hit the
old website for a while.

If people have any issue, do not hesitate to ping me.