[Gluster-infra] Fedora builds and rawhide builds

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 10:11:31 UTC 2018

Hello,

We ran into a problem where builds for F28 and above will not build on
CentOS7 chroots. We caught this when F28 was rawhide but deemed it not yet
important enough to fix, however, recent developments have forced us to
make the switch. Our Fedora builds will also switch to using F28.

We have 10 new builders builder{40..49}.int.rht.gluster.org, all of which
run F28. These will be currently used for Fedora builds (they build with
libtirpc and rpcgen) and for the upcoming clang-format jobs.

Please let us know if you notice anything wrong the voting patterns for
smoke jobs.

--
nigelb