[Gluster-infra] Gerrit downtime on Aug 8, 2016

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Sat Jul 28 13:06:44 UTC 2018

FYI: There is an issue with seeing diffs on staging. I've root caused this
to a bug in our apache configuration for Gerrit. This is more tricky than I
want to handle at the moment, but I'm aware of the problem and tested out a
fix. We'll fix it more permanently in ansible on Monday. My fix will get
overwritten by Ansible tonight :)

--
nigelb