[Gluster-infra] Switching mailman to https only

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 15:13:11 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jul 02, 2018 at 04:55:22PM +0200, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as part of a long due cleanup on our playbook, I moved mailman to be
> https only, and removed some hack due to supercolony being EL6 (so not
> certbot, etc, etc). I will continue to do clean that server so we can
> one day hope to switch a more modern stack and finally get ride of all
> exceptions we have around EL6 in our playbooks.
>
> So if you see anything weird wrt the web interface of mailman, please
> open a bug against infra component so we can take a look.

When I moderate some messages, I get the following warning from Firefox:

    The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an
    insecure connection and could be read by a third party.

    Are you sure you want to send this information?

There might be a mailman config option that makes the forms post to
https?

Thanks,
Niels