[Gluster-infra] Switching mailman to https only

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 14:55:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

as part of a long due cleanup on our playbook, I moved mailman to be
https only, and removed some hack due to supercolony being EL6 (so not
certbot, etc, etc). I will continue to do clean that server so we can
one day hope to switch a more modern stack and finally get ride of all
exceptions we have around EL6 in our playbooks.

So if you see anything weird wrt the web interface of mailman, please
open a bug against infra component so we can take a look.