[Gluster-infra] Jenkins Issues this weekend and how we're solving them

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Feb 19 03:23:07 UTC 2018

Hello,

As you all most likely know, we store the tarball of the binaries and core
if there's a core during regression. Occasionally, we've introduced a bug
in Gluster and this tar can take up a lot of space. This has happened
recently with brick multiplex tests. The build-install tar takes up 25G,
causing the machine to run out of space and continuously fail.

I've made some changes this morning. Right after we create the tarball,
we'll delete all files in /archive that are greater than 1G. Please be
aware that this means all large files including the newly created tarball
will be deleted. You will have to work with the traceback on the Jenkins
job.

--
nigelb